Career Counselling and Job Placement (CCJP) supports in:
- Making students ready for the world of work;
- Impart requisite entrepreneurship skills to enable the students to commence their businesses;
- Support TVET institute (s) to enhance the skills profile of the students;
- Enhances the employment prospects (self & paid) of the students; and
- Create a linkage between TVET institute (s) and the company/company’s representative bodies for facilitating on-the-job trainings, traineeships, apprenticeships, internships and job placements.
For assistance, CCJP Centers are facilitating the skilled youth in job placement, career counselling and employers with updated data of skilled workforce as per their demand. A dedicated and motivated team at CCJP centers extend offer services to jobseekers in finding jobs in both national and overseas job markets. The CCJP centers established by the NAVTTC, TEVTAs and PVTC in collaboration with TVET institutes at national, provincial and regional levels are connected with various data banks that gives the users latest information about the employment trends and demands in various segments of the job market.