Component 4 supports the institutional capacity development of provincial and regional TEVTAs across Pakistan. The aim is to help the TEVTAs improve the capacities of their managers for an effective implementation of the TVET sector reform within their respective organisations.
Another focus of this component is to foster linkages between the TEVTAs and the private sector to establish public private partnerships (PPP).
Component IV Updates
- STEVTA prepares TVET institutes for national accreditation
- Industry-Institutes linkages vital for TVET sector
- KP-TEVTA develops annual work plan
- TEVTA-KP finalizes roadmap to revamp TVET system
- Public, private sector to work hands in hand
- Under one roof to learn, share experiences
- Stakeholders agree to reform Pakistan’s apprenticeship system
- Policy sought to facilitate PPP in TVET sector
- Partnerships are vital for TVET sector development in Pakistan